Please note that our 2018 contest is now closed, but our 2019 contests will soon launch at http://www.experiencetravelguides.com/contests.
If you upload a high res copy (300 DPI) of your photo, we will consider using it in our next issue. Perhaps it will be our next cover shot!
NOTE: If you are unable to load your pictures, please email email@example.com
Judges Category: Grand Prize
• 1-Night Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino Getaway
Judges Category: Second Place Prize
• $500 Gift Certificate to Black Diamond Gallery
Eligibility: Employees of CMI Publishing and the contest sponsors are not eligible. There is no limit on the number of entries that any one contestant can submit.
Entry Deadline: Entries will be received until 11:59 pm, February 28, 2019.
Photo Submissions: Are limited to photos taken taken within the city of Calgary or within Kananaskis. Digital images should be saved as JPGs, in CMYK mode at 300 DPI. All images should have minimum dimensions of 4” by 6”. All entries must include the name and contact information of the photographer, a caption for the photo, and specifics on the date and location as to when the image was taken.
Here’s How to Enter:
- Mail your entry to: CMI Publishing, 116 Parkview Way SE, Calgary, AB, T2J 4M8.
- Complete your Photo Contest Entry and Upload your image(s) at the top of this page.
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo submissions will be reviewed on the basis of technical quality, creativity, composition, and overall impact. The winners hereby agree to have their names, photos, and entries published by CMI Publishing on our web sites and in subsequent editions (both print and digital) of Experience Fish Creek Provincial Park & the Rotary Mattamy Greenway. Judging of the entries will be conducted by a panel of professional photographers. All decisions by the judging panel will be final. Rights: Photographic submissions remain the property of the photographer. The sponsors reserve full usage rights of all entries for a period of three years, without cost, for use in tourism brochures, and any other corporate promotional materials. CMI Publishing reserves the right to showcase all winning and honourable mention photography indefinitely within printed and digital editions of Experience Fish Creek Provincial Park & the Rotary Mattamy Greenway, on the CMI Publishing website and within contest promotional material. Sponsor rights shall not include the sale of submitted photographs to other parties or other commercial use. Photo credits will be provided where possible at the discretion of the sponsors. Good luck!
- Please allow 2 business days for us to actually approve and post your entry
- Your photo might be optimized according to best practices for Web display
- We will post other contests and specials, so refer to our blog page weekly, and
- Remember to follow BHarris_Calgary on Twitter